Are You a Legal Professional?

Institutionalized Persons

Below you will find information on the legal rights of people who have been institutionalized in jails and prisons, state-run mental facilities, and other government-operated treatment centers. Choose a link to get started.

Next Steps
Contact a qualified civil rights attorney
to help you protect your rights.
(e.g., Chicago, IL or 60611)

Help Me Find a Do-It-Yourself Solution